TORONTO, ONTARIO (September 9, 2019) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (“the Company” or “Pangolin”)announces the closing of a non-brokered private placement financing (“the Offering”) for aggregated gross proceeds of $848,860. The Company also wishes toupdate shareholders on recent activities at its projects in the Republic of Botswana.
- Closing of oversubscribed non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $848,860
- Extends option on the diamondiferous AK10 kimberlite pipe
- Plans Phase 1 drilling program at MSC to test recently identified high priority targets
TORONTO, ONTARIO November 22 , 2016 – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN) (the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to announce that it has filed a 43-101 technical report (“43-101”) on its Malatswae Diamond Project.
The 43-101 was prepared by iQuest under the supervision of Mr. Ian McGeorge MSc. C.Geol., qualified person. The full report may be viewed at www.sedar.com.
The following is a short summary of the work the Company is presently undertaking, or has undertaken, on its various projects. Continue reading
- 1 TPH DMS plant is now?processing soil samples from six project areas
- A total of 362 soil samples to be processed
- Detailed grid sampling of priority kimberlite targets at Malatswae Project
- An additional Prospecting licence awarded contiguous with Jwaneng South Project?
TORONTO,?ONTARIO?(July ,29 2015) – Pangolin Diamonds Corp. (TSX-V: PAN)?(the “Company” or “Pangolin”) is pleased to provide an update for the Company’s wholly-owned Diamond Projects, located in?Botswana. Continue reading